cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow systems?

Kidsmawof3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

So yesterday the day before Halloween I signed up for this program, but couldnt get into the program. I tried over & over again. Changed my password at least a  dozen times.

Today After waiting almost 36 hours, i finally got in. I had to call our local shop to see what was goin on. Unfortunately there wasnt much they can offer due to the storms back east etc.

So to all of you out there thinking something is wrong. please be patient. I think i pulled out what i could of my hair freaking out.

the trick or treaters are out.  drive careful. Please check your candies, even store ones too. 🙂

Have a safe & wonderful Halloween. 

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Kidsmawof3 

This place works in ebbs and flows.

For periods, it can be reasonably 'fast', then it slows, then it's 'down for maintenance'. (sometimes with, sometimes without notice... )

BUT, for those steadfast users, they will try many different browsers, the app, clearing cache and cookies, using private and incognito tab to access the self-serve sites.

Alas, some work, some don't.

The good news is they are perpetually working on making things better around here ... just remember, it's at a snail's pace.

But they'll get there.

😁

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah sometimes it’s slow. Other times it super slow, you just have to wait and eventually it will work.

Need Help? Let's chat.