cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Took my payment, but gave error

AydenS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello @CS_Agent 

I am a new customer.  Just signed up for the $34 plan that ends today.  It got through the payment, but then gave an unexpected error.

I am trying to port over from Fido.

New customer -- never topped up, etc.

Please help.  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

@esjliv 

Did you intend to tag J_PM on the above reply?

Just wondering ... 😉

AydenS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, everyone.  I have removed the private information in my post.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@AydenS - This is a public forum, please edit your post to remove any personal information. To edit it, hit the down arrow at top, right of your post.
@J_PM 
You tagged CS_Agent, did you mean to private message them? This is the Community where all posts are PUBLIC for all to see. 

If your card was charged, please do not attempt the activation again. Did you receive the porting SMS text on your Fido SIM card? If you responded YES to this, then you are on your way to successfully porting to Public Mobile.

If you did not receive the text you can submit a ticket to CSA, or try calling the Telus porting number (see you personal inbox, as we are not suppose to post it here, so I sent you a message).

If still issues - Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) PRIVATELY below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AydenS  Please submit ticket with support to help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.