Did you mean: 

Sim

Ocdspinner1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I add the cellular function on my iwatch to my existing plan to my phone 

9 REPLIES 9

Ocdspinner1

Hi need help with a ticket or maybe u can help me I pay for 5 g but still says LTE on my phone I was told by so

Ocdspinner1

Got it thank you for your answer 

@Ocdspinner1  Yes Telus owns PM and Koodo . But PM is the tier 3 

Less for less 

@Ocdspinner1 wrote:

What I am saying is isn’t pm Telus so it should be no problem . Does Telly’s own pm 

@Ocdspinner1 

Telus owns PM.  But license and system, PM needs to have its own to support Apple Watch. 

No Tier 3 provider (PM, Lucky, Chatr) currently supporting Apple Watch for the extra cost. 

Also, from Telus point of view, they want to have a definite customer base for each Tier.  For its Tier 3 provider, PM, no Apple Watch support 

Ocdspinner1

What I am saying is isn’t pm Telus so it should be no problem . Does Telly’s own pm 

@Ocdspinner1  PM is yes . But it’s a third tier provider unfortunately. It’s why we get to enjoy low cost plans on the Telus network 

Add Telus tier 1  Koodo tier 2 PM tier 3 

Ocdspinner1

Isn’t public mobile tell us so why not

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ocdspinner1 

No, Apple Watch requires more than eSIM. PM system does not have the extra equipment supporting that.  If you need data on your phone with the sim, you need to go with Telus or Koodo

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ocdspinner1  No sorry no eSIM support for Apple Watch .with public mobile , Most you can do is Bluetooth it to the phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.