cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim number not valid to open an account

Elody
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'd like to open a new account but my SIM number is 30100 and not 30000 as requested.

Do you have any idea so I can go ahead with a new account please?

Thanks for your help 😊

6 REPLIES 6

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Elody  enter it and it will check if it is valid 

important part is sim card starts with 89122, this is the valid code for Telus SIM., and it must be 19 digits

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Elody wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to open a new account but my SIM number is 30100 and not 30000 as requested.

Do you have any idea so I can go ahead with a new account please?

Thanks for your help 😊

@Elody  - try the online live activation process here, for the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

If the series of numbers have 'looped up' higher PM is going to have to update their forms.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Elody 

I guess the 30000 numbers are all used up and now it is 30100.

Go ahead and activate the SIM but remember to clear the cache, cookie and go on incognito to avoid any issues.

I am sure you a a referral code for a $10 credit off your bill. 😉

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Elody   If you have a PM SIM card on your hand with such number, go ahead to proceed with activation and it should work  🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Where the heck are my posts disappearing to? Glitch city today!!

@Elody 

Do you have a public mobile sim card? 8912230000XXXXXXXXX? OR 8912230100XXXXXXXXX?

This is the first deviation I have heard of on a pm sim card #? You may need to contact customer support.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, phone #, email  and 4 digit account #.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Elody Does it say invalid even if you change 30000 to 30100? Is it the same number on the card (barcode) and on the sim?

Need Help? Let's chat.