cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim issue

Watsupwithbelle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated my sim but am  unable to make and recieve ,what should I do ?

7 REPLIES 7

Watsupwithbelle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is a new number , I am a first time customer 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Watsupwithbelle Can you log into your self serve and confirm the status is Active?

If after trying all suggestions and still no services, check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Watsupwithbelle 

Reboot your phone. If you still have no working services try the sim card in another phone if possible. If the result is the same then your sim card has not provisioned correctly upon activation. Contact customer support to fix your sim card. Type "sim card not provisioned correctly upon activation" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via SIMon.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour of opening time of 6am eastern tomorrow morning ( Tuesday). Click on the link below.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@JK8 wrote:

@Watsupwithbelle 

Confirm your cc was charged. Try rebooting, resetting network settings, reinstalling sim. Also is your phone unlocked? Are you porting a number over?

Although there could be a porting issued involved, a number porting request wouldn't affect making outgoing calls.

@Watsupwithbelle wrote:

I just activated my sim but am  unable to make and recieve ,what should I do ?

Are you actually connecting to the Public Mobile network?  Do text message and data services work?  Also, for compatibility purposes, which model of phone are you using?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Watsupwithbelle 

Could we get more details so we can help further?

Porting your old number over to PM or picked a new number?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Watsupwithbelle 

Confirm your cc was charged. Try rebooting, resetting network settings, reinstalling sim. Also is your phone unlocked? Are you porting a number over?

Need Help? Let's chat.