cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card that i ordered 2weeks ago,

karenleekr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I haven't got yet 😕 

why does it take so long? I would like to know what happen.

Could you check for me?

My order number is 284812.

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @karenleekr 

lately , PM ships a lot quicker.  2 weeks might be a bit abnormal.   Please open ticket with PM Support to confirm the order status.   Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. Type: did not receive my sim card
  2. Then click "Contact Us" ,
  3. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@karenleekr 

I have heard cases it may take up to 3 weeks for Canada Post to deliver. Either wait for another week or pick one up locally.

Contact a CS_Agent and inquiry the status if you want.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

As long as you got confirmation mail from PM, SIM will eventually arrive.

Consider Canada Post delays due to covid and less staff preparing your order.

If you are in a rush to become PM customer consider getting SIM from another source and keep delayed SIM as backup.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@karenleekr did you get order confirmation email.

If yes then reply to that email to get an update on status on your order.

Else contact support agents by creating a ticket while clicking the blurb on the bottom right OR sending a direct msg to CS_Agent

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@karenleekr 

If you're looking for one quicker, hop into a local Wal-mart or London Drug or other mobile provider (where TELUS or Koodo possibly sold) and purchase a stand-alone SIM card.   If you happen to be in the Toronto area (North York & Mississauga) , check out Canadiancellsupplies.com for their address - good cheap SIM cards there.

Just tell the salespeople there that you "lost your SIM card and you need to replace it".   That way, they won't try to sell you the whole plan and activation and you can just purchase the SIM and leave.

Besides, it's always a good plan to have a spare SIM on hand for those infrequent situations whereby you may need one.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@karenleekr wrote:

I haven't got yet 😕 

why does it take so long? I would like to know what happen.

Could you check for me?

My order number is 284812.

@karenleekr  - we are customers like you here on the forum.

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here and provide them your order number:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.