cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card not working

Wug
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to transfer to Koodo but it hasn’t ported yet. I am now having issues connecting to my current Sim Card with public mobile. I have no network and I tried to turn on and off my phone. Nothing is working 

7 REPLIES 7

nealyjamie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i had the same issues. they were able to resolve it by private chat! not sure what they did on there end but i finally have service

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Wug 

I think PM is having issues with their porting system. contact customer support. install the Koodo sim and reset your network settings and restart. see if that helps

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Wug   That's just what we told you earlier, now it's up to you to deal with the rest of the port request with Koodo.

Good luck.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Wug  look like the porting is completed

put your Koodo sim card in the phone, if you can receive inbound calls, then your porting is done, ur PM account is now closed

Wug
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I can’t get into my account, thank you!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Wug , try accessing your self serve account.  If you cannot get into the self serve account, then the port worked at least from this end.  You would need to get Koodo to clean things up on their end as the receiving brand is responsible for doing all the heavy lifting.  

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Wug   If you're having trouble connecting to your PM sim card , then the port Request probably worked. 

Also if you can't login to your account anymore then the port request worked.

Need Help? Let's chat.