cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card change issues

Bcbudchick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I keep trying to change my Sim because my phone was stolen and I click to verify by email and it takes me to a page that says woops something went wrong try logging out and back in again. I've done this numerous times I've restarted my device I've refreshed all pages and I've been doing this for days now and I've even submitted a ticket for help and no reply in days so what am I supposed to do here now

12 REPLIES 12

carriehuang03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah, I had the same problem since I lost my phone too. Try using a different web browser like Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer. I was using Google Chrome and that error page kept popping up. But when I used edge, I could change my sim card successfully 🙂 

Hope this helped!

@phonefish 

For SIM change, you can use this direct link to open ticket

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/-H7DB-

then click "Contac t Us" , then then click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you ther

phonefish

Thank you for the help I will try in the morning

@phonefish wrote:

How do I open a ticket?

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

phonefish

How do I open a ticket?

@phonefish   did you check the SPAM folder/  maybe it is there?

or try again tomorrow morning..

if you are still unable to get the code in Email, you might have to open a ticket with pm to confirm the email address used  or have PM CS Agent  to  process the SIM swap manually 

phonefish

Hi, I/m trying to change my sim card and it is supposed to email me a code. I've tried a few times and it doesn't email me the code. Can anyone help me? thank you

Bcbudchick

It worked going incognito thank you so.much I don't know why I didn't think of that anyways thanks 

Bcbudchick

It's not even sending a verify code it's just going straight to the page saying something went wrong 

Bcbudchick

No ill try that 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Bcbudchick The e-mail isn't coming in so all you can do is open another ticket.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Bcbudchick wrote:

I keep trying to change my Sim because my phone was stolen and I click to verify by email and it takes me to a page that says woops something went wrong try logging out and back in again. I've done this numerous times I've restarted my device I've refreshed all pages and I've been doing this for days now and I've even submitted a ticket for help and no reply in days so what am I supposed to do here now

Have you tried another browser or Incognito mode? Clear cache and cookies.

Need Help? Let's chat.