cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim activation

nilofar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am trying to activate my new sim, however I'm having trouble on the Account Pin step. I dialed *611 with my old sim number and it does not give me a 4 digit pin, but only provides my account information.

Can you please provide some clear steps on how to get the 4 digit pin? 

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nilofar wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to activate my new sim, however I'm having trouble on the Account Pin step. I dialed *611 with my old sim number and it does not give me a 4 digit pin, but only provides my account information.

Can you please provide some clear steps on how to get the 4 digit pin? 

Hello @nilofar 

IF you are activating a new SIM, why are you trying to find a PIN from an old SIM (over 90 days of suspended status)?

You simply assign a PIN during the activation of the new SIM.

OR, are you trying to swap your old SIM with your new SIM of a current PM account? If this is the case, than contact Moderators by methods already provided.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

There likely more ways to solve your issue than just one way    🙂

Let me confirm one thing .  you talked about new sim and old sim, are you trying to do a SIM swap instead of account activation?  In other work, you are an exiting customer, just something wrong with your current SIM so you need to use a new SIM with your exiting number.

If so, you will request a SIM swap here:

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/-H7DB-

would be nice if PM has a Last Edited timestamp.  Some replies here look different from  when I first hit the page.  not 100% sure, but I don't recall SIM Swap was mentioned before me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

only for new customer you can do Live chat with agent at HERE .

for existing customer you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

to swap old SIM card,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin, >> forgetting
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.