cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card

babyboss7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I ordered a Sim Card from Public Oct 31\22, Order #313287.  I have got the order confirmed A will ago , can you please check where it is now . Thank You  Bernice  🙂

8 REPLIES 8

HI @babyboss7 The message you got from @CS_Agent  is real

the one you got from @JPK222  is not.  

That's the real agent. Reply to them.

babyboss7

Hi Maire  Here is the next agent I get , is it real or ?

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 2.42.02 PM.png

That's not an agent. I hope you didn't give them any personal info.

If you sent a message from that link then wait for a reply from the proper username.

babyboss7

Hi Maire , Here is the name that was on the link . Subject: hey friend
Date: 11-16-2022 01:15 PM  I could maybe copy the whole page & send to you if you want. Let me know.  Thanks Bernice

An agent starts in to talking about a refer a friend code?! That doesn't seem right at all. Are you sure that reply is from CS_Agent and not someone else? We hear about people offering refer a friend codes to people without being asked first. Maybe you'd be willing to give the username of who brought up the refer a friend code.

babyboss7

Hi Maire . I can not get an answer about where the Sim cards are from this leak   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  All  they say is this instead of an answer about where the Sim Card #313287 is. ( when you like to activated do you have a refer-a-friend code to getting one time credit for $10, if have it, then so nice if no...) and so on , is there someone else to talk to about this issue?  Tank you Bernice

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@babyboss7   although sim card order usually take one week only, but it could take as many as 3 weeks.  They only send by Canada post with no tracking. 

But you can still open ticket with PM Support via private message, send them the order # and they can confirm if the order is filled and if it is on the way

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.