cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card

Libertina77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to activate my sim card yesterday, and it took so long that I accidentally backed out of the site, while trying to figure out why it was taking so long to activate. Now my sim card number isn't being recognized by the site for activation. It is really frustrating. I Checked compatibility the day before, and apparently my phone should be compatible. All of this happened before I even had the card in the phone, anyway.

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Are you porting a number over or taking a brand new PM # with your activation? 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Libertina77 

If no payment was taken last night, you can try again to activate the SIM card.  Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Libertina77 

If the payment was taken, reinsert SIM card, then reset network connections.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Libertina77   I wonder if your SIM card was in fact already activated when you were waiting. long last night

If you have not done so, put the SIM in a phone and see if it connects.  Also, check your credit card to see if the payment was taken

Finally, before you go further, please open a ticket with PM support and confirm if the SIM was activated.  

To open ticket with PM :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.