cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card Order

bud21ca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I received a confirmation email and another email saying that order was ready to ship 2 days ago. It still has not shipped? Order #xxxxxxx. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

35 REPLIES 35

bud21ca

My Wife is currently with Koodo and has full bars all the time.

bud21ca

We get full lte with Bell, Telus, Koodo and Virgin Mobile. Coverage is not an issue, just no authorized retailer.

@bud21ca, as you're in a remote location, have you verified that you'll receive service?  Who do your nearest neighbours use for coverage?

I don't want to see an issue for you, *if* service isn't available.

bud21ca

Thank You, Sent a message. I would love to just go get one, but I live in a remote area and closest location to buy a sim is 300km away.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@bud21ca wrote:

I received a confirmation email and another email saying that order was ready to ship 2 days ago. It still has not shipped? Order #*****. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@bud21caNothing we regular users can do here, I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. They will be able to look into it for you.

P.S. local stores sell sim cards and having an extra one on hand is never a bad idea, for both troubleshooting and referals.

WalMart There are over 400 WalMart locations across Canada. Find the store closest to you by clicking here. (Sometimes walmart is selective about who they sell the sim card to, be warned, you may not get one here)

The Mobile Shop. There are nearly 200 The Mobile Shop locations across Canada, located in places like Loblaws and Real Canadian Superstore. Find the store closest to you by clicking here.

Wow! Mobile boutique. Not very many but in a lot of major cities. Find the closest to you by clicking here.

London Drugs operates 80 locations across 35 major markets. Check here to see if there is a location close to you Click here

K Mobile has 21 stores, see if one is close to you Click Here!

Need Help? Let's chat.