cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing into Eversafe without having access to the phone (only the email address for the account)

TimZed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't have access to one of the devices for which I have an account (the phone is with a family member).  I need to make a payment for the device/phone number.  When signing into Eversafe I am not given the option to have my verification code sent to e-mail for my initial sign-in ... only text or voice call are given as options.

Any help with signing into my account when I don't have access to the device/phone to receive a text or voice call is appreciated.  Thank you so much.

8 REPLIES 8

self solution removed/solution assignment corrected

TimZed

This is an excellent solution.  I would have done this if I hadn't found a workaround by resetting the account password.  Thank you so much.

TimZed

Success!  I reset the password and got a confirmation email with an OTP sent to the address associated with the account.  I went back, entered the OTP, logged in, and changed the payment information.  Whew!

@TimZed 

buy payment vouchers at Shell gas, dial 1-855-478-2542, then bro's number, and you can add those vouchers and reactivate the account.

TimZed

I have no access to the phone at all.  The phone service was deactivated without notice due to a new credit card number.  "Didn't get a code?" never appears as an option.  Only "resend" does.  Without phone service, they have no way of receiving the link to this thread.  I do appreciate the suggestions, though.

TimZed

Unfortunately, no.  It is with my brother on an island in the middle of Lake Huron.  I think he is now without cell phone service because Eversafe does not send OTP to email.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TimZed 

if you have a valid credit card, dial  1-855-478-2542 and you can make payment that way. You'll need your PM pin number.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Do you not have access to the phone at all? Can you not ask your family member to tell you what the code is over the phone?

The part where it says DIDN'T GET CODE? hit it a few times fast and a window should pop up offering email as an option.

Or I can show you how they can pay on their phone. Just send them the link to this thread. Your call.

Need Help? Let's chat.