cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ddeen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep trying to get some help. I tried to sign up as a new customer on Friday. The transaction kept failing. Everytime I logged in, I am prompted to 'resume activation' but it never completes. I checked my credit card and I was charged three times!! Please help!!

7 REPLIES 7

ddeen

So, I received the SIM card and I downloaded the app and logged in, now its asking me to select plan and input payment again!! I have been charged 3 times already and I am nervous about going through the process and being charged again. No one from support has responded so far. Anything else I can do?

Misti

I have the same problem. Fortunately, I've only been charged once. i was about to re-enter my credit card number to see if that works, but it sounds like you've tried that with no success.

@ddeen 

Yes you need both to activate your SIM because it will need the SIM card number and the app.

You can’t activate the SIM online anymore.

ddeen

Hello! I did not use the app, I thought I would need to wait for my SIM card to arrive in the mail to complete activation?

I did submit a support ticket about the charges but no response so far.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ddeen  Have you downloaded the app to finish the activation yet ? All new activations need the app . As for the charges it’s possible they may fall off if just pending charges but if they are all posted charges please submit ticket with support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @ddeen 

Have you signed up using the app?

How to sign up with Public Mobile

Chalupa_Batman_0-1701115537492.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ddeen did you use the app to complete the activation?  If not yet, please download the PM app and login and complete the activation there

If you already used the app and completed the step,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.