cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping address is invalid - But it's not

GManBKK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I try to pay online shipping to my father's address to ship the sim.  I verified on google maps. When I try to pay, it keeps telling me that "Shipping Address is Invalid"

5 REPLIES 5

I have removed all addresses from this thread.  It is not in anyone's best interest to post addresses or any other personally identifiable information on a site that anyone in the world can see, including people who do not work for Public Mobile. 

@GManBKK and @LovesToPM , please also delete pictures from your Community profiles that include these addresses.  To do that, open up your avatar picture, go into My Profile, My Photos, All Photos,and then move your cursor on top of the picture.  Click/tap the X to delete each image. Thanks.

GmanBKK, what happens if you try to use Paypal to pay for and complete the sim card order? Does it go through? If there is a Walmart near you that offers Public Mobile, purchasing and/or activating in-store might be an option.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Voila

@GManBKK (Since my reply makes little sense without the address info, I will send the screenshot to you.)

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Looks like there is a way around the problem.

The Canada Post address validation software that PM uses only recognizes these civic numbers for the address you mention:

So select one of those addresses, then before submitting, override the civic address info with the number you know to be correct.

You should be able to proceed with your SIM card order.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any personal information as this is a public forum.  It maybe due to street#.  Try contacting a moderator for assitance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

try one more time by using chrome-incognito. Suggest you hide your personal info. from your screenshoot. Re-type your street no. and not copy paste, try one more time.

Need Help? Let's chat.