cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Time on New SIM Card

jj70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I placed my order today for a physical SIM card, and it said shipping would take two business days. Now, after the order is processed, the expected delivery has changed from two business days to July 15, which is over seven business days. Why were so many days added to the delivery? I needed the SIM card ASAP. 

9 REPLIES 9

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

It's the luck of the draw. When I order mine from pm it arrived in 3 days.  

CP is very reliable.  I dropped something in the mail on Monday and when I called them on Wednesday it was received. 

@eddieO Wise. I'd never recommend anyone order from Public Mobile direct.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@DennyCrane, I'm usually impatient so I went with an eSIM for myself and for my wife we picked her's up at Telus 

@eddieO That's a myth that people love to spread around here. Canada Post domestic letter mail does not take weeks, it takes days. They aren't just somehow picking on Public Mobile with their sim card orders, yet every other company they send letter mail for is fine. The issue is absolutely at Public Mobile's end. And just because they say they've shipped it, doesn't mean it's been handed off to Canada Post.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@jj70, the 2 business days is for the time frame that PM will ship it out but after that it's in Canada Post's hands and can take several days to several weeks to arrive and without tracking number. If you're in a big city it will likely be quicker but no guarantees

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@jj70  the 2 business days is for shipping to leave the wearhouse.

Delivery time is roughly 10 business days. 

You can purchase from Amazon quicker or shop around in local Telus/Koodo Mobile  Klinck stores. In store they do charge $10+.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

for some people, the shipping can be long, like 3 weeks

but ask PM to check, they can resend you one or arrange to let you pickup from Telus stores close by

Open ticket by using the orange chatbot icon on the lower right, type the question Submit ticket and the choose Contact Us, it will then lead you to the form to open ticket 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile is notorious for slow fulfillment on sim card orders. Some never arrive at all. It's best to order from Amazon for $5 on Prime, or find a local Telus/Koodo corporate store.

Need Help? Let's chat.