cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to address not being recognized

HIGHHIGH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.  Trying to get service.  When I pick find a location near me to pick up a SIM card, I put in my physical address and it finds it no problem.  however when I put the exact same physical address in for the ship to to get a SIM card it will not find that exact same address, it finds some weird combo address for the same town, an address which does not even exist.  So if it finds my exact address in the find a location for pickup. Why won’t it find my address in the ship a SIM card to spot.  I have looked at all the addresses and did it a dozen times, nothing works, and it is the exact same format as addresses it suggests to me. Tks 

7 REPLIES 7

@HIGHHIGH  No you need a new Public mobile sim , all sims are one time use 

sorry @HIGHHIGH , you can only use Public Mobile sim card here and not other carriers 

HIGHHIGH

Well Roger’s gave me a non activated one says 5g multi sim, wonder if that will work, Tks for the reply.

HIGHHIGH

Tks for the reply,  I do have one Roger’s gave me, not activated,  it says 5 g multi sim.  Maybe it will work?? Not sure. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@HIGHHIGH 

It is strange that it won’t take your address.

It may take up to 3 weeks to arrive if you order from PM but you can pick one up from Telus/Koodo/Mobile Klinik store or order from Amazon for $5 or Canadian Cell Supplies for $4 for faster shipping.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @HIGHHIGH if there is Telus or Koodo store close by, get one there instead 

if not, get it via Amazon.com

yes , don't get from PM online as it can take long

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HIGHHIGH  Be quicker to pick up SIM card from Telus / Koodo store or order one from Amazon $4.99 there right now . Support may reimburse you to pick one up instead anyways just ask , if not it’s good to have spare SIM card anyhow incase you lose or damage yours or to give to friend to join and use your refferal code for further savings for both of you 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.