cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship-to Address

JaySwa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to become a new Public Mobile customer, but I'm having trouble with the ship-to address - my address does not show up. I've got a chat going with support, but they're sending me pictures which show a different interface - they see my address and when they select an address they get an editable field, whereas I only get a house icon labelled "ship-to" with an address in it. The search bar does not show my address no matter if I search by house number + street name + town, or if I search by postal code. There's only one hit when I even search on the first 3 digits of my postal code. Anyone have any idea what's going on... and more to the point... what I can do about it?

6 REPLIES 6

JaySwa

I feel like closing out this thread with an update. Public Mobile has failed to respond in a timely manner to my support request. Each new reply has re-asked for the basic information (didn't bother reading the prior thread). I've been told it's my fault since it works for them (screenshot attached), and I've been told to use a different browser (as though I didn't try 3 different browsers before). All in all a disappointing experience, ending with me walking away. May your experience be better.

RBApeman

I am having same issue - were you able to get this resolved? I would like to secure the $34 Can/US plan for which deadline to subscribe is today. I need a SIM and want it mailed to me. I have tried different browsers, app vs website, etc. Cannot figure out how to input an address. It only comes up with suggestions and none of them are even close to my address. 

@Phil_Adelphus 

I forgot there is a free SIM promo. 
Thanks

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Though you didn't specifically say, I presume you're looking to have a SIM card shipped to you @JaySwa 

If not, the address doesn't really matter and simply choose the nearest to you.

If you ARE trying to receive a SIM card, simply use the mailing address of a person you know to receive it and let them know.

@BKNS27  Sims are currently free from PM but yes, delivery can be days or weeks.

@JaySwa  Since support are showing a different interface have you tried a different device, like a computer if you are using the app, or the app if you are using a computer?  If that doesn't work you could ask support if they will reimburse you if you go and buy a physical PM sim from a Telus/Koodo corporate store or get one from Amazon.  If your phone is capable there is also esim which is immediate. The downside with esim is that they are not transferable to a new phone if you ever want to switch and you'd need to buy a new one whereas a physical sim can just be moved over.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JaySwa 

I would suggest you pick up a PM SIM from Amazon for $5 rather than from PM for $10. Shipping will be faster from Amazon whereas it may take up to 3 weeks from PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.