cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

Cindy1962
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan from 3g to 15g with promotion. It keeps saying LTE service. Calls are aweful. Keeps cutting out. I was better off with 3g . Had no problem. Also keep getting a warning on my Data when it hits 3g. I still have 12g left. Am I not getting what I'm paying for. I think it's soon time to look for other service if this is not resolved

10 REPLIES 10

@LitlLdy I think she has a new LTE olanz but that shouldn't affect voice anyway.

However, we did see people with voice issue shortly after changing to LTE plan when it was first introduced, maybe that is similar situation.  Or maybe the phone was using VoLTE after the account was enabled with VoLTE, but that would be just coincidence and not related with plan change 

@softech , I think I’ve gotten confused! Did Op have a 3G speed plan with 3GB of data? There's no 15G plans but there’s 15GB data plans! There’s 3G, 4G , 5G speed plans with assortment of GB data on them! Trying to figure out if the network is set to 3G, 4G/LTE or 5G for calls since Op states calls are awful! All these factors depend on different things due to out of data & calls are awful! 

@Cindy1962 Iloh, I read the with way. But if voice working before on 3G plan, it should work as well now.

Again feu Reset all networks first

and what phone you have? VoLTE could help

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Cindy1962 

Try taking out your Sim card and reinserting it.

Maybe your phone is set to 3G only under your network/cellular connections, in which case perhaps the LTE signal is not being utilized for the service you have switched to.

Ensure that automatic is selected under your network connections, if it is currently as 3G only

@Cindy1962  You shouldn’t have to but it’s an option too 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1685900547918.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Cindy1962
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 5g plan with promotion gives me 15g. I had no problem with 3g. Maybe I should drop down

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Cindy1962   Just in case you're on the $40/15GB plan, you might want to login and switch to the promotional $39/20GB (schedule change at next renewal) that is currently available to all customers.

edit:  BTW, make sure you don't have data limit set your phone.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cindy1962  Also when’s the last time you rebooted the phone , you can try to reset network settings also see if that helps with calls .

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cindy1962 the 3G aervice you got is in fact 3G speed service.  it allows you to use the LTE network, so no problem with that

for calls , do you have a phone from last 2 years? of so, you can try to enable VoLTE

Also, try to Reset All networks on your phone and it could help the voice

try voice in another area in case it is just a local network problem 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cindy1962  

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1685899627160.jpeg

For most up to date account info

add there’s a new plan there for 20GB for $39 also just be sure to change plan in renewal and not immediately or you loose money in current cycle 

Need Help? Let's chat.