cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

Dee45
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I changed my plan to US/Canada 40 GB and the data is not working. The renewal went through tans payment taken and the data is not working. I have done all the trouble shooting.

7 REPLIES 7

Gosh, no need to apologize @Dee45 , we just want to help.

When I saw that you selected the solution, it seemed all was well and it worked.

Definitely bring customer support into this and see what they can do to get your data functioning again.

@Dee45 

we did see people changed plan and the the service stopped working on the first day of the new plan, in fact, you are properly the second person reporting this today

Message support as advised above and support should got that fixed today

Dee45

Sorry I’m new to the community I tried all the trouble shoot options but it did not work my apologies 

Uhm, I'm confused then @Dee45 

Why did you select @softech reply as the solution if it didn't resolve your issue?

Dee45

I tried everything you suggested and the data is still not working. It shows the plan is active and funds taken so not sure what the issue is.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dee45 just in case of cache. issue, login My Account once more using Incognito mode and see if it shows i your account is indeed active with the new plan 

if it is correct, and you still cannot use the data, try your sim in another phone as it could force a sim re-provision and could resolve the issue

if nothing work, message support here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dee45 

You checked that the mobile data is toggled on?

Reboot the phone, reset network connections, and also try taking the Sim card out and reinserting it

Need Help? Let's chat.