cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

moonflower
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is going with Public Mobile my cell keeps going down, this isn't right I paid for service and this keeps happening. WHY?

11 REPLIES 11

WestCoast1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I was looking for this type of information.

moonflower

Thank you for your help. I have submitted a ticket

@moonflower   Maybe it is time to open ticket with PM support, they can refresh the account and should be able to resolve the problem

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

moonflower

I brought my cell when Public had store fronts been using the same 1 for many yrs now.

Incognito mode I can't fine it could be bc I'm using Maxthon,

I did get into my account it says Active

@moonflower your current phone, do you buy it from a trusted source?  you might want to confirm for peace of mind here:

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

For Incognito mode, just click on the 3 dots on the top right of the browser ,select Incognito mode or Private mode.  It would open a new browser.  Login My Account from there and you can confirm if your account showing active

let us know what you get 

moonflower

For the past week and to tell you the truth idk 

moonflower

I don't have data or voice on my cell. It just keeps going to no service were I can't call anyone or get calls.

I have done what another person said by shutting down my cell for 5 mins and it comes back on. I have another cell but don't know if the sim will fit as I still have the old style flip cell. I don't know anything about using Incognito mode. I'm old school and don't know much about tech ( new )

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@moonflower 

is your data working? just not voice? or everything not working?

You confirm your service is Active by logging into My Account again using Incognito mode?  

Did you try to reboot your phone?

You tried your PM sim card in another phone?

PM is currently enabling accounts on VoLTE, and in the process, some customers have issue with their voice calls.  if you have problem with just the voice calls, maybe you are one of those affected, please open ticket with PM support for them to refresh your account.

moonflower

I'm rebooting my cell now but this has been happening for the past week. I don't have data on my cell so I'm not worried about that. Just wondering what is going on with Public as this has never happen before.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@moonflower 

how long has this "interruption" been affecting your service ?

Could it be a local network issue in your area ?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@moonflower Have you tried rebooting your phone? Anyone else on Koodo/Telus/PM having similar issue near the area you are at to see if any Outages are happening? If not, you might want to try your sim in any other working phone to see if it's your phone facing a network connectivity issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.