cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service stopped, but autopay worked?

kjustinc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent When I woke up this morning, I lost all service (text/data/etc.) on my phone.  My autopay date was today, but I made sure I could make the payment.  My account shows that it has been properly renewed, but still no service.  I've tried rebooting my phone, which is a OnePlus 3T.  Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated!

25 REPLIES 25

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@projay  if you can provide a screenshot of your paymet history page and selfserve overview page that will help.  

otherwise the two modt common issues are: 1) used up minutes if on $10 plan 2) auto renew failure.

popping

@projay wrote:

My wife phone service got cut off for unknown reason. We are on autopay from credit card

Please help

What plan she has?

Login to her account.

Is her account status active?

She may have used all the minutes/data/texts for the current 30 days cycle.

projay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife phone service got cut off for unknown reason. We are on autopay from credit card

Please help

avignon
The issue has been quickly solved, thanks @Simon_0!
It was credit card issue, not PM.

SD08

***************** ATTENTION *****************

To the many members who replied to this thread with the same issue (autopay took payment, but service halted), make sure you've sent a private message to the moderators.  Do not simply count on the moderators visiting this topic and seeing all your individual posts, as this topic by now has lost visibility due to newer topics appearing constantly.  Even though you posted to this thread and may have even tagged a mod, they will eventually need you to send them a private message with your personal details so they can access and verify your accounts.  Best to speed up the support process by sending that info now.   

If you have not already been in contact with a moderator, click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Along with an explanation, include your e-mail address, phone number, and account # or PM SIM card number.

More info on moderators: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Also, to ensure timely communication, be sure you have turned on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

Please be patient, as there are currently many customers encountering a similar problem. Hopefully, your issue will be corrected soon.

avignon

@CS_AgentMy service is suspened again today (payment day). Waiting for help.

It happened multiple times before with the exact same pattern (on payment day) and has been resolved each time. I am curious what is the root cause for this to happen again and again.

ancnfamily

I used Visa Debit and was able to restore my service. My regular credit cards did not work. So I guess I will leave Visa debit as my AutoPay option. What is interasting, my wife and kids plan re-newed without any glitch.

arenaux

Same issues as everyone else.  

Send private message to moderators.

Tried to make 1 time payment which was not processed by the system. 

Tried to make payment via *611 this was also not accepted.

Currently traveling for business and stuck in a random hotel lobby paying for internet. 😄 

How about them rewards now?

mmottola

I'm having the same issue, I even tried to make a one time payment and it said I do not have a balance...but I don't have service...

linger359
Same here. This is so frustrating

jamallb91

I've got the same problem here. In my payment history says i made a payment - but my Visa /Debit doesnt reflect PM's website. It says my next payment is due in November, but i have no service now... Which one is it???

shawnie_boy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I really hope PM gets a handle on this issue. This needs fixing asap

gillbates
Help, I have the same issue as well, unable to access data and voicemail

ancnfamily

Service is restored. There is a glitch with their payment system. None of my credit cards would go trough and when Visa debit was used it all cleared.

This is a msg that i got from them:

thank you !

After validating your account and looking into your details, I can confirm that autopay did not kick in, although it was enabled. Consequently, your services have been suspended. To be quite transparent, this is an issue on our end – a glitch that prevents the payment from going through. This is quite an easy fix, as you should be able to manually top up the amount of 114$ through your self-serve account. Keep in mind that the balance you see if the credit we provide for the promo plan (we give a credit of 126$)Here is how to make a onetime payment:

1. Click on the ‘Payment’ tab
  2. Click on the ‘Make a payment’ tab
  3. Click on ‘One time payment’
  4. Select ‘Credit Card/VISA Debit Card’ as the payment method
  5. Choose whether you want to pay the amount due, or another desired amount.
  6. Click Submit to finalize your payment \

Once this is done, the plan should automatically renew. Simply power cycle your phone, test and enjoy !

I hope that I was able to provide you with a suitable solution, but feel free to send me a message if you ever have any questions

Cheers,

Mary

leolegend

i have the same problem and i have been trying to contact public moble from these stupid community chat and nothing so far. honestly why is it so difficult to get in touch with someone.

kjustinc

I PM'd them with my account #, phone # with e-mail and got a reply.  They were able to restore my service.

ancnfamily

It is funny how PM responds to a post on their Facebook page but can't not respond to a legit customer issue. 

ancnfamily

I don't have whole day to waste. If no service in next hour or so, I will change my provider and will request full refund as they took my money. This is what we get for a cheap service. No one cares.

At least if there is a system wide issue, they should post something, but no. To much to ask for. Makes me wonder if PM wants to shut this service and get everyone to move over to Koodo

kjustinc

I did that this morning before I posted... But unfortunately no reply yet 😕

SD08

@kjustinc  @ancnfamily

Even though a moderator was tagged, you'll need to send your personal details so they can access your accounts.

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your account number and phone number.

ancnfamily

I don't think moderators are in hurry to resolve this issue. Looks like no one cares

kjustinc

I also did some digging and looked at my previous autopay.  The payment order goes something like this: Credit account with discounts, then charge account for services

I currently have a positive balance because I was credited my discounts from the time that I joined, but there was no money taken out to pay for services...

kjustinc

Those are my exact symptoms as well 😕  I hope the moderator team gets back to us soon...

ancnfamily

I have exact same issue. It shows same amount of funds available as what my balance is. Now getting " Sorry we can not complete your call, please call *611". Well, sent a msg to a modiator and no response and *611 is of no help. Checked my credit card and money was taken out.

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CS_Agent should be able to help you!

Need Help? Let's chat.