cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not working

juliaglabb7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! My payment went through this morning for my plan, woke up, and my data wouldn’t turn on or register at the top of the screen. My calls aren’t coming through, my texts aren’t coming through, my mom tried to contact me and it says that I cannot be reached. This is getting ridiculous. I tried to call Telus, because I know they own public mobile and they literally told me that there’s nothing they can do, and I have to comment here. I don’t really know what to do, I need my phone for work. 

6 REPLIES 6

@TheHarries3- Have you had NO reply from support? Some people report being completely ignored by support. It had turned out that for some strange reason their community account wasn't sending or receiving from support. Can you make up another community account and try again. But if have heard from them but it's just unresolved still then the account is not the problem.

Adding - nvm

TheHarries3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not getting fixed quickly. Sadly. Have had a ticket in and escalated but still not fixed. No service.

TheHarries3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Known issue sadly, haven’t had service for days now.

ManinderV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PM has been having problems with the Plan Upgrade problem since Friday.   Reboot your phone once and see if you have the service.  If not, open a ticket with PM Support, and they can fix it quickly:

1. If you have access to My Account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@juliaglabb7 , by chance did you do a plan change on renewal?  There is a bug that is affecting service continuity through renewal.  If this is the case, you need to use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket to resolve the issue.  

Need Help? Let's chat.