Did you mean: 

Service not working

Duyendinh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Duyendinh wrote:

It was work on the day I actived, until 2 days later, it was not work, others services are fine

@Duyendinh 

maybe you are Transfer your old number to public mobile and you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number,

and you need to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, 

and see my OP  instructions  how to contact them...

@Duyendinh wrote:

It was work on the day I actived, until 2 days later, it was not work, others services are fine

@Duyendinh 

What happens when you dial your phone number from another phone? Do you get the voicemail of your previous provider?

IF so, sounds like a failed port (that is, if you ported a phone number over to Public Mobile).

You will need to initiate the porting process.

I sent you the Telus Porting Phone number, check your Private Inbox, top right of your Community account under the envelope.

@Duyendinh 

Did you port a number in or choose a new number?

Duyendinh

@Duyendinh 

If you are a new customer that has ported in your number then your port is not complete. Did you reply YES to the PAT (porting authorization text)? Within 90 minutes of receiving it? If not you must contact customer support or call the telus porting department number to reinitiate the request and put your old sim card back in the phone to recieve and reply to it.

If you have been a customer for awhile and your incoming calls are going straight to voicemail this could be caused by equipment upgrades to your local cell towers that have been causing a delay in switching from the 4G LTE network to the 3G network that pm uses for voice calls. Forcing your phone to use 3G (WCDMA) network will fix this issue for the week or two it will take to finish the upgrades. You can switch back to the autoconnect 4G LTE/3G/2G setting every few days to see when it starts working normally again to remain on that setting.

If neither of these options apply to your situation please give us more info and we can see if we can help fix the issue before having to contact customer support.

@Duyendinh wrote:

I can not receive incoming call, while I can make a call

@Duyendinh   Incoming calls is the last part of the porting process to complete but should be done within the next hour or two.  Just keep rebooting the phone until the transfer is complete and as long as you completed and followed all the porting directions correctly at activation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Duyendinh wrote:

@Duyendinh 

can you test your SIM card in another device to you know the issue from SIM network or your device issue.

if you can't fix it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Duyendinh

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Duyendinh 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and you can try to reset network settings and Changing APN Settings,
Spoiler
for IPhone

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords,

or visit  Here link, 

and go Changing APN Settings On An IPhone

click Here link, 

How to reset network settings on an Android device
  1. Open the Settings app on your Android.
  2. Scroll to and tap either "General management" or "System," depending on what device you have.
  3. Tap either "Reset" or "Reset options."
  4. Tap the words "Reset network settings."

or visit  Here link,

and go Changing APN Settings On Android device

click Here link,

Ensure you have the correct APN settings by visit Here link,

Select the brand and model of your phone, After doing so, you will be provided with the exact APNs required for your phone on our network.

and do Rebooting your phone,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Support agent: Thank you for calling this place. Your call is very important to us. How may I help you today?

You: Service not working

Support agent: Um. uh. stammer. well..um...so then like what's not working? Got any more details as to what all is not working?

Calls in/out? Texts in/out? Internet browsing on cell data?

Edit: If you transferred your number from another provider then did you confirm the transfer with the original SIM still in the phone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Duyendinh 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, Status Active or !!

Duyendinh

I can not receive phone calls, while I can make a call. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Can you provide more details ?  Are you not able to make calls, use data, or texts ?

Try rebooting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.