cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not working need refund

Prerna2471
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello i buy esim on November 10 and not able to connect to network I tried the bar code in the email you guys send to activate esim but still not working so i need refund and i will get new physical sim @CS_Agent 

7 REPLIES 7

@Prerna2471 

what is the make and model of your phone? If it is an older phone, it is not eSIM compatible.

@Prerna2471 wrote:

Tried not working still

@Prerna2471 , I’m soo sorry. Most of the time that works in cases that the eSIM may have installed but didn’t activate.

Please send a private message to CS_Agent for help using the link that @Abheer provided.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Prerna2471 

do you see the eSIM showing up (installed) on your Cellular screen on your Sim Manager?

(and you are on iPhone or Android?)

Prerna2471
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried not working still

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Prerna2471 
Make sure eSIM is activated in your settings (different for each brand) and then if it still doesn't work, to contact CS agent, use the following link - 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Make sure to monitor the envelope icon on the top right since that is where you will receive the response.

Abheer_0-1699998530167.png

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Prerna2471 wrote:

Hello i buy esim on November 10 and not able to connect to network I tried the bar code in the email you guys send to activate esim but still not working so i need refund and i will get new physical sim @CS_Agent 

@Prerna2471 , have you tried the steps below to activate your eSIM?

Reboot your phone.

In cellular settings make sure that “Turn On This Line “ (for iPhone ) is selected. (I am not positive where the setting is on a different phone to turn it on, possibly ‘Turn on your eSIM under Mobile Network’), reboot your phone. (You may need to reset network settings then reboot)

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you view that email on another device and scan it on the phone? Did you turn on the esim?

Need Help? Let's chat.