cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service in other provinces

Boblue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am in Ontario and my plan allows for Canada wide calls.

If I travel to other provinces will my plan allow for roaming and will my data also work.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Boblue wrote:

Hi,

I am in Ontario and my plan allows for Canada wide calls.

If I travel to other provinces will my plan allow for roaming and will my data also work.

Thanks.

@Boblue  - Roaming services is for use outside of Canada. Public Mobile provides services in the USA; this is when you would require your roaming option on your phone and additional Roaming addons purchased to have on your account.

But, as others are saying, if you have a Canada Wide calling plan, then as long as you are in Canada you services will work if your plan is Active.

And of course, if you have data left on your account to use, or if you are on a limited minute plan ensure you have those line items showing, in your Overview My Data & Add-Ons section, on your self serve so you can use those services.

My Data & Add-Ons section area here:

esjliv_0-1601855734940.png

Watsonia

I recently travelled to Quebec and had no issues. My data worked at regular speeds and I had coverage everywhere, so can confirm it will work fine. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Boblue 

Here's the coverage map...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/coverage

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Boblue All will work fine as you're used.

Boblue

Thank you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Boblue   No worry, Data is always Canada wide.  And you have Canada Wide calling, so you are good to use PM service, both voice and data,  in other province without issue

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Your plan being Canada wide should work wherever you are in Canada. SMS/Calls/Internet, no restrictions.

Need Help? Let's chat.