cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service has been not working for past week

adhanju
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Two accounts both iPhone 8 +, not receiving calls. I am on Lucky mobile and was able to replicate this issue. Text messages seems to work mostly. This is not acceptable. I have checked accounts and are in good standing. Tried restarted phone, nothing worked.

15 REPLIES 15

adhanju

Didn't worked. End up using PM bot and it suggested turning off phone, remove sim, reinsert sim, wait a minute, turn on phone. That fixed it.

[Score one for SIMon! 🤖  ........ Luddite]

@adhanju wrote:

Seems like it is working now. Don't know if somebody fixed it or adding $1 did it. The plan is $25 plan

@adhanju nice to know it is working now.  Best wishes!

adhanju

Seems like it is working now. Don't know if somebody fixed it or adding $1 did it. The plan is $25 plan

@adhanju  If they can't call 611, best confirm the last 4 digits of each SIM card match what's showing in each account to rule out SIM jacking.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@adhanju  What plans do these phones have? The $10 plan limits all calls.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

adhanju

Just added $1 to phone line. Payment history all good.

@adhanju wrote:

I have autopay setup on this account. The only change I did is added add-on that were part of holiday promotion

@adhanju  If the accounts were previously working and stopped than more than likely autopay failed (know issue hopefully PM will fix on day). Dial 611 from the phone is the account active?

As for texting that could be because iPhone use iMessage to you will be able to receive texts via WiFi. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

adhanju

I have autopay setup on this account. The only change I did is added add-on that were part of holiday promotion

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adhanju wrote:

Why I need to add $1 to get the service going?

That is a trick to get PM server to provision your account again.  You still have the $1 in your account as available fund to be used for next renewal date.

Re-read my post above, I added more instructions.

@adhanju wrote:

This isn't something that the customer should have to do, agreed, but for unknown reasons, making a payment of any amount sometimes makes the service start working again.

adhanju

adhanju

My service is working. Its the two public accounts where the service is not working.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adhanju wrote:

Two accounts both iPhone 8 +, not receiving calls. I am on Lucky mobile and was able to replicate this issue. Text messages seems to work mostly. This is not acceptable. I have checked accounts and are in good standing. Tried restarted phone, nothing worked.

Adding $1 to your account may trigger PM server to provision your account again.

If this does not fix the problem, use th lost/stolen phone trick

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should create a moderator support ticket using the Chat bubble at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

@adhanju wrote:

Are you a Public Mobile customer? If you're having issue with your Lucky Mobile service as well as your Public Mobile service, this is likely an issue with your device.

Need Help? Let's chat.