cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self served

Abdullah905
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a text message that I made a payment to renew my plan, but I'm not the one who did it. 

14 REPLIES 14

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Abdullah905 if you are still unable to get your password reset and to log into your self service account.  Then contact a moderator and ask them to reset it for you. Use the questionmark at the bottom right of your page and follow the prompts to get to one.

@Abdullah905 wrote:

I have asked for a password reset, didn't get the email

@Abdullah905 wrote:

No I am not

@Abdullah905 Dial 611 from your device to get a status of your account and your next renewal date. If the info is correct then the text was more than likely sent in error and can be ignored.

Brojam15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did it go to the proper email address?  If you have an alternate address (gmail vs. Work) check both inboxes, or the spam, to find the email. 

Brojam15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a chance that your account is linked to another email?  Sometimes I mix up my school email and my gmail for different subscriptions.  If you have another address, just check it to make sure the email didn’t go there. 

@Abdullah905 wrote:

Sometimes the system is slow and takes some time. The reset link that is sent to you is valid for 2 hours before it expires. Be sure to check your spam folder as well.

Abdullah905

@Abdullah905 wrote:

I cannot go to my account, it asks me to login and when I login, it's coming out as incorrect and when put in my number, it says invalid or already used 

Login does not use a number.  It's username (email) and password.  Anyway, if the service is working and there is no auto pay used then perhaps the text was sent in error.  

@Abdullah905  if you forgot your self service password. Try this link to reset your password.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Abdullah905

I cannot go to my account, it asks me to login and when I login, it's coming out as incorrect and when put in my number, it says invalid or already used 

Ok so never used a credit card and renewal was last week but received a text saying you have renewed your plan..

Please log into your account. Underneath "Make Payment" .. it says "View payment history". Click that. 

On that page use the drop down that's set to "7 days" and select ""30 days" then click search to view your payment history.

Can you take a screenshot and post it here so we can take a look? IMPORTANT. BE SURE To block out personal information.

Abdullah905

No it was last week, I didn't get time to handle it earlier, but I didn't even set up a card for a payment, I always used gas station top ups 

Well Public Mobile does not charge things without you making a purchase or consent to autopay.

Can you log into your account? Is your plan renewal today? 

Abdullah905

No I am not

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Are you in auto-pay by chance? Log into your account and take a look.

Need Help? Let's chat.