cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve

Iwhpolson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just registered with community . How can i access self serve ?  

Also i topped up my account 2 days ago and i have no data or my plan isnt working 

I did this via a voucher via *611 and it was added to my balance but my plans not renewed ? And i cant remember dont remember if i ever signed my email address to my account years back i never used self serve dont remember ever signing up for it .. help me as simon bot doesnt work and i cant get a customer agent etc..

4 REPLIES 4

Slow clap. You answered all the questions. If only all fellow customers asking for help did that.

If you know your 4 digit account pin from long ago then you could use that for the ticket verification. Otherwise use the private message method to user CS_Agent. But you'll need to answer some verification questions from them that could be a challenge.

Iwhpolson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

40$  . 40$ balance 67$ .. service temporarily suspended..cant call in or out or text.in or out

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What plan are you on? How much voucher value did you add? What does the balance say now? What does the status say? Can you call out? In? Text out? In?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Iwhpolson 

Type in Submit a Ticket on SIMon Chatbot or private message them on the envelope icon above.

Their hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm EST but contact now and they will private message back.

Need Help? Let's chat.