cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve not available?

Bigpointguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2 pm, Wednesday,  December 4th and I am trying to access my self serve account. When I click on login button all I get is a blank white screen. I don't see any announcement in community of system outage. Is there a problem? Did foks trying to take advantage of the freebies crash the system?

Pat

24 REPLIES 24

Alexo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They temporarily blocked the addon purchase so the rest of the self-serve will work.

allibinh

I feel your frustration. They should automatically given this offer to all customers. Then it would a true gift. Maybe for next time PM

Zeeurbs

The traffic on this website is very high today due to holiday deals. Keep refreshing the page, eventually it will load. This worked for me after waiting an hour and about 5 tries. Good luck! 

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alexo wrote:

Complaining to the CCTS is still an option.

PM needs some sort of internal escalation process. Community forum private messages and a chat bot doesn't count... 

mfizz55

Public Mobile is dealing with a lot of traffic with the new holiday deals.

I was getting blank screens early as well, but it just worked for me. After trying 10 times. Hopefully, you'll get on soon!

Alexo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Complaining to the CCTS is still an option.

EJ1928

Oh so I"m not the only one haha. Tried like 20 times. Still happening currently, 3:13PM

MPPicard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same problem here.

michaelwei

Thanks for the tip to dial *611 but the Free Giveaway Promo is not an option on the menu when you choose Add On.

I seem to encounter problems with their website quite often, do they have a slow server or not enough bandwidth?

Thanks.

Michael.

thingzone

i wanna pay my bill but self service doesnt work..........omg phone is also unavailb;e to call

jor123

@MariaLoranger wrote:

They can keep their goodies if it means spending hours trying to access their @#$%^& page!

Bad PR exercise,they achieved exactly the opposite of what this offer was supposed to do.

Not a good idea to encourage customer frustration...

Yup, and when service goes completely down with autopay on and you can't do anything that just makes the experience even better. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Yes, seems their servers can't handle so many requests at the same time. Just need to wait for some time.

MariaLoranger

They can keep their goodies if it means spending hours trying to access their @#$%^& page!

Bad PR exercise,they achieved exactly the opposite of what this offer was supposed to do.

Not a good idea to encourage customer frustration...

Public_Power

Considering that Public just blasted out a text about free data and a holiday contest at 12:25 (ish) today, there are probably a T O N of people trying to sign in and the servers just can't handle the amount.

Bam1985

Yeah everyone I know who I talked to with public mobile there is a glitch after they sent the text message to everyone about free products for christmas. Last time they sent out a mass message like that it did the same thing for about 20 minutes to an hour.

jor123

Before I could at least slowly log in and then not be able to do anything, now it's a blank screen from the start. 

BJB

Same thing is happening to me on all browsers.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bigpointguy   Yes same thing is happening to me, been trying to log in for the last half hour and just getting the blank screen.

Probably related to PM's free data and minutes giveaway.

Bigpointguy

Thanks for reply. My plan is paid up, I guess I chose the wrong forum. OOOPS Problem seems to be an overwhelmed system

Bigpointguy

Thanks for the quick reply.

Pat

jor123

@mabmarkus wrote:

Yeah...this is super frustraing. My plan's been suspended even when I know I had more than required in my phone balance. Self serve site not functional on mobile or desktop. help!

Same exact thing happening here. I managed to make a payment through 611 to see if that would change anything and it charged my card but did not update the account balance, so I guess I've paid twice now. 

Purplepan

Yes, self-service is slammed due to a recent promotion. You'll have to try again later, or maybe try in incognito mode in your browser.

Also you can dial *611 from your phone. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Bigpointguy  mine does the same.  I just read in an other post that they know it's down or slow and they're working on it! 

mabmarkus

Yeah...this is super frustraing. My plan's been suspended even when I know I had more than required in my phone balance. Self serve site not functional on mobile or desktop. help!

Need Help? Let's chat.