cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-Serve Not working

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anyone else experiencing that the self serve keeps loading both desktop and app or is it just me?

11 REPLIES 11

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Abheer , the My Account webpage & Public Mobile app is working for me now! It is still a little slow but working much better!

@Abheer wrote:

Guess I am waiting until tomorrow

@Abheer , 😞 I would still check again later. I will update you here once I can get the page or app to successfully load.

Abheer

Guess I am waiting until tomorrow

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Abheer , update. I received a response back from a CS_Agent!

I tried to switch to this plan but My Account & Public Mobile app are stuck on loading & never does. A CS_Agent said: 

“We are aware that there are issues with the website and the access to the self-serve profile.

That is due to the launch of the new plans.

The Tech Team is aware of the issue.

I suggest that you wait until tomorrow and try again.

At the moment, the website has issues due to a high volume of users.

I hope that tomorrow the website is running properly so you can schedule the plan change.”

@Abheer wrote:

You think I should take the risk and activate the new one or just wait?

@Abheer , please wait due to risk of complications unless you know you can successfully do it while none of us can access/load our My Accounts or Public Mobile app!

Abheer

Update: I was able to get into an account, it showed me I was not subscribed when I was and then when I tried to change plan it said I didn't have a payment method (which I did) and when I tried to add it it said error and crashed 😞

Abheer

You think I should take the risk and activate the new one or just wait?

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Abheer wrote:

Anyone else experiencing that the self serve keeps loading both desktop and app or is it just me?

@Abheer , I have been trying for 3 1/2 hours!

Abheer

Oh dang, well I was looking to get a new plan for someone else and now wondering if I should proceed because what if this happens during activation? Also I myself would like to switch to the new plan 34$ but I am afraid its gonna go 😞

Hdjfnxkz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same issue here, the site kept crashing on me on both web site and the mobile app.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Abheer Not just you. Lots of us are trying app and desktop and having the same issues as you. Keep trying lol.

Need Help? Let's chat.