cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUBSCRIPTION NOT ACTIVATED

CurtisY
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I downloaded the app, setup an account, and purchased the $34 BL deal. After payment when going through the next steps, I received:  

---

SUBSCRIPTION NOT ACTIVATED 

Something didn't go right while activating your subscription. Click below to contact a customer support agent. 

--- 

When trying to get support through the iPhone app, I get a blank screen. I've tried to get help at least 2x or 3x times through the website (after login) and eventually I get 'kicked off' of the chat, saying the agent connected and disconnected without saying anything. Finally, I tried on a desktop and waited 2.5 hours (from a queue of about 50) and when I was number 2, I was somehow reset back to 40. Eventually, the support time window closed (8:00 Eastern).

If I can't actually reach support, what are my options? 

Phone: iPhone 11, porting from Koodo. 

17 REPLIES 17

@Michraw  Are you trying to activate using the APP not the website, all activations need the app . If still no luck you can use this direct link to support to help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BRenda18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

SAMMEEEE!!! Still waiting for my refund from Black Friday!!!!

Michraw

Absolutely nothing.  The 24th of December is approaching quickly.  I will have gone a month with no service and no ability to complete the registration that I have paid for.

BRenda18

nope. but did finally hear from a tech. Hoping it is resolved tomorrow. 

Ismaelramirez

Any good news from anyone with the activation?

Ismaelramirez

I'm currently chatting with a CS agent, I tried the following steps asked by them:

1- Clear app cache/ delete and reinstall app

2-Try in another device

and at last they are telling that for helping me from their end I'll need to get a sim card (my head exploded).

I hope they can do something for everyone that want the eSim.

@Michraw  I agree but it is what it is when site went down I messaged support myself to try and confirm if it will be honoured as I had this screen shot of trying to get the 40GB $34 plan 

Handy1_0-1701046038949.jpeg

And not go thru that was nov 24 and I just got a reply back today and said thanks for replying but I got it sorted out now anyways LOL have a peek 

Handy1_1-1701046141605.png

Michraw

Over 24 hours later and still no response from a CS Agent after sending a PM.

Not even a pretense about taking money from people without providing them a service.  Doesn't this qualify as fraud?

Michraw

used it, yesterday.  Even with heavy customer load right now I'm thinking that 27 hours and counting is still a little bit of an excessive wait time for a CS response.   

Jcrew78

Yeah at this point it seems like Public Mobile is just taking our money and not giving us anything for it. Just refund us all. I'm done with PM. 

BRenda18

Same problem here. Payment has come out twice, still not finished activation so seem to be in limbo. Super frustrating as I was doing this for my parents. How long is the response time from the techs

Ismaelramirez

[SOLVED 11-27 14h 00] I waited in a line of 60 person ahead of me for more than and hour, just to be told that the system is not responding and that I'll need to try again later, since then I could connect again with the customer support. I also was attended by Cristian. 

Ismaelramirez

[SOLVED 11-27 14h 00] I'm having exactly the same issue. It's kind of frustrating. 

@Michraw  Use this direct link to support to submit ticket 

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Michraw

Same Problem and same frustration level at this point.  This process for me has been going on since last night.   I was seemingly allowed far enough in the process for Public Mobile to process my first month charge with Visa, as I can see the charge on my Visa Account.  However, after about 8 hours of being online today I am nowhere closer to finishing my registration.  I waited for over 2 hours earlier today for help through the online chat only to be told that I didn't know what I was doing and should have come prepared with more information, Cristian I believe was his name.

Just now, I got interrupted in mid-sentence to fill out a feedback survey, to determine how my overall communit experience was in relation to my question. 

I cannot fill out a ticket as my account registration isn't completed.  I cannot complete my registration without paying a second time for my account.  It is a never-ending loop.

The link below just takes me to yet another screen prompting me to log into my account.

Not how I intended to spend half of my very short weekend.

What options do we have?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CurtisY  You can use this direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @CurtisY 

You can reach a CS Agent via this link.

Keep an eye on the top right corner mailbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.