cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL WAITING FOR ACTIVATION

Traveler87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI,

I am trying to be patient but my issues have gone UNADDRESSED since Sunday.

My phone which has been ported to Public doesn't work because activation failed at the Kiosk as well as online (even though my debit and credit card both got charged several times when the agent attempted to register/activate my account--and now I am disputing the charges since there is no one to speak to at public mobile...really starting to re-think how good this model is).

This is unacceptable.  My phone is now on Public Mobile but I have no way of using it, it reads: "No Service" and my old provider confirmed it has been ported.

It would be great to hear something other than: wait for a moderator.  I have been waiting. 

32 REPLIES 32

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Traveler87 wrote:

HI,

I am trying to be patient but my issues have gone UNADDRESSED since Sunday.

My phone which has been ported to Public doesn't work because activation failed at the Kiosk as well as online (even though my debit and credit card both got charged several times when the agent attempted to register/activate my account--and now I am disputing the charges since there is no one to speak to at public mobile...really starting to re-think how good this model is).

This is unacceptable.  My phone is now on Public Mobile but I have no way of using it, it reads: "No Service" and my old provider confirmed it has been ported.

It would be great to hear something other than: wait for a moderator.  I have been waiting. 

If you still haven't received a response from the moderators by now you need to message them again.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Traveler87 Oupsy.... did you try the list/stolen trick?

Need Help? Let's chat.