cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is quite a disappointment that public mobile does not allow the moderators to help customers through any social media outlets. I remember that whenever I needed an assistance, twitter was my way of contacting public mobile as I would recieve an response very quickly. If you please could look at this again and see how many people miss social media as a way for contacting for problem solving. 

4 REPLIES 4

Wafik

I think if anything it allows them to provide a better service on the Community forums because the put all of their focus here instead of splitting it across different platforms.  They can deliver a better or more consistent experience while also saving money by not having to invest in those other platforms which is basically the whole idea behind PM.

If you can post on Twitter or Facebook, you can post on the forum here.

In my experience they will respond just as fast on the forums as they will on Twitter.  Ultimately, if a Mod then needs to go interact with your account, that would take the same time regardless of how you first contacted them and has nothing to do with how fast someone responds to you to let you know they are working on it.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@passiveegg wrote:

Yes for sure I understand that, but the fact is, I noticed that they were replying alot faster from Twitter than they were in the community posts. I know that the moderators are doing the best they can, but they should make teams for every type of channel. 

Consider what you are really asking though. PM endeavours to assist customers on a first come, first serve basis, and that should apply across all platforms, in order to be fair.  That is, an earlier timestamped request in the community should have priority over a later timestamp on Facebook or Twitter, if those channels were available.  Back when PM had help channels through Twitter and Facebook, if there were customers who got service faster, it tended to be the customers who made the biggest fuss on social media. Why do you suppose that was? It's because the social media platforms were much more publicly visible and it created more pressure for PM to resolve their complaints faster. It was a case of "the squeaky wheel getting the grease." But when that happens, it's not fair to the customers who were patiently waiting in the community message queue. Is that what we want to return to? To make it a contest between customers to see who can scream the loudest? If every request is handled in order as it should be, there should be no reason that Twitter or Facebook help requests be served any faster than those in the community channel. And as long as all requests are handled in order, then they should all be funneled to one channel for efficiency.

passiveegg

Yes for sure I understand that, but the fact is, I noticed that they were replying alot faster from Twitter than they were in the community posts. I know that the moderators are doing the best they can, but they should make teams for every type of channel. 

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

They want everything focused on here. So even if you send something through twitter or facebook, they will re-direct you to the community fourm. It does make sense in a way, to funnel everything through one channel, rather than everything split up into 3 or more. A lot easier from a labour point of view too

Need Help? Let's chat.