cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS not workin

Sujith1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m not able to send or receive sms on my phone. Still verifying on my iMessage I contacted apple support. They said to contact the provider and make sure my number is properly activated for sms. 

11 REPLIES 11

@Sujith1 wrote:

Any agent please call back 

Sorry, but customer support agents do not call customers.  Everything will be done by private messaging on this websbite and the communications will come from the CS_Agent username.

Sujith1

Any agent please call back 

Sujith1

Actually I made a mistake go with a company without a phone number and not a person to contact. I just want to get out from this service 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

yes, the number is for issue with porting.  If you can receive calls, that means your porting is completed

you should get help from Apple instead 

but usually, you can remove your number from iMessage first. Reboot phone and reenter number on iMessage after.  It might then re-register. It could take another 24 hours but it would work eventually 

Sujith1

I tried this number but not get any positive response from them. They tried but no results 

There is a number you can call to get this porting issue resolved. I will send you a private message to your mailbox in the top right corner of this page or click on this link to direct access.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Sujith1

Yes I did. But still the same 

Have you tried to reset your network settings and reboot the phone?

Sujith1

Not working. Just tried 

Sujith1

Yes just 30 hours ago from virgin mobile 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Sujith1 

Did you just port over from another service provider? If so, there is a number I can send IF this is the case as the port may not have gone through. Please confirm this. Also, if you place the old providers SIM card back in the phone, does it still work?

Need Help? Let's chat.