cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM doesn't work - out of balance

tsoetanto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_Team I just bought my public mobile SIM card but it doesn't work....  It was already activated at the store and fully paid with $40 plan. Phone number is 

Online account shows:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Account Status: Plan Expired
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey @Anonymous - pretty sure OP is brand new to PM.  OP indicated that the SIM was 'just' purchased.

Well...just is a pretty iffy nebulous word that has a lot of leeway. August was just last month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous - pretty sure OP is brand new to PM.  OP indicated that the SIM was 'just' purchased.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tsoetanto, First off, you should remove your personal info from your post, as this is a public forum.  Your account seems to show that you have money in your account, but it wasn't used to actually activate a plan.  Unless there is an option to use the funds to activate your plan, you will need to contact the moderator team, so that they can do it for you.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Unfortunately, it might be a while (up to 48 hrs) until you get a response from one of the moderators.  Include your account number and account PIN (If you know it) in the initial message.  This will speed up identification process.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tsoetanto wrote:

I just bought my public mobile SIM card but it doesn't work....  It was already activated at the store and fully paid with $40 plan. Phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx

Online account shows:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Account Status: Plan Expired

The policy of this site is not to show personal information in the forum. Edit your post.

Has it been a month or is this shortly after activating?

Need Help? Let's chat.