cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

LeiX1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been paid for almost 3 days but still haven’t get my SIM card yet what should I do with it 

8 REPLIES 8

@Boffy wrote:

I ordered for my husband on 16 Jun, still waiting.

That would have been 5 business days ago. Please remember that Public Mobile usually sends SIM cards by regualr mail and asks customers to allow 10 business days for arrival.

Boffy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered for my husband on 16 Jun, still waiting.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@LeiX1 

if there's a Mobile Klinik in your area, they usually have the PM sim available for about $10. If you do buy it and activate your new PM account, you'll get a $10 credit to your new account within a few days.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@LeiX1 wrote:

I have been paid for almost 3 days but still haven’t get my SIM card yet what should I do with it 

3 days? What, do you think Public Mobile is Amazon? LOL. 

When you order a SIM card through Public Mobile itself, it can take up to 3 weeks in the mail as it is sent via Canada Post. Sadly there is no tracking number given. So it's just a waiting game. If you don't wish to wait any longer, the two options you have are...

Amazon

Or

Purchase directly from a store that may have them. Use this link to find a store.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pick-up-SIM

If you pay anything out of pocket for the SIM card, you can create a ticket to a CS Agent and they can refund the purchase price to your account as an account credit. Please note they are not able to refund the taxes.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It could take 3-4 weeks to receive the SIM card

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @LeiX1 

sim card deliver could take 3 days to 3 weeks as PM uses Canada Post's Regular mail

If over 10 business days, then ask support agent to check , you can message them here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@LeiX1 

sim card can take longer to come.  I think it says 3 days when you order, but it meant within 3 days, they will ship it out.  Give it another couple days

Need Help? Let's chat.