cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

Astria
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Where can we talk to a real agent or representative? Also when looking for location on where to pick up a SIM card, it doesn't show which storefront it is or the location written out. Can someone let me know where is there a physical location for Public Mobile in the midnapore area?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Astria 

You can go to a Telus/Koodo/Mobile Klinik store to pick one up.

Amazon and Canadian Cell Supplies have them for $5 if you order them online.

I ordered mine from PM from the west coast and noticed it was shipped from Calgary so you should get it in no time at all.

You have to option to pick a list of random numbers or port you old number over toPM.

Astria
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In this case, if buying a SIM card on-line, how to choose a phone number? Or will the SIM card comes with random phone number? Thank you!

@Astria wrote:

Where can we talk to a real agent or representative? Also when looking for location on where to pick up a SIM card, it doesn't show which storefront it is or the location written out. Can someone let me know where is there a physical location for Public Mobile in the midnapore area?

Sorry, but Public Mobile does not have physical locations.  If you wish, you can buy a Public Mobile at a corporately owned Telus store, but all account activation is self serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.