cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

Gabbys
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I ordered SIM cards to switch to your phone company 2 weeks ago and I have not received anything could someone get back to me about this.

Gabbys

3 REPLIES 3

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Gabbys 

As @Hollister stated, it can take up to 3 weeks to get one in the mail if mailed by PM. If you do need one faster and you just happen to have Amazon Prime, here's the link. Amazon  If you get this before the PM one comes, you can just PM a CS Agent and ask the cost you paid them be refunded to your account. Then you're up faster!

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gabbys 

It could take up to 3 weeks or longer. It maybe faster to pick one up at the Telus store and keep the other one as a spare. You can contact an agent to inquire:

• you can send a private message to an Agent by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, they strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.