cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card now unregistered. Cannot log into my account.

plvpwil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As of today (May 19, 2023), "Unregistered SIM" now shows up in the top left corner of my phone (Galaxy S8). I cannot call or text anyone and I cannot receive any messages or phone calls. I have tried logging into my account but it says "Email or password is incorrect. Please try again, or reset password." I have tried resetting my password but it says "There was an error resetting your password. Please try again later."

Now for the backstory:

A couple of months ago (around February), I mistakenly reversed 2 charges from Public Mobile. My plan had changed and I did not recognize the new charges. A month later, in March, my account went inactive. I logged in, made a one-time payment and was able to reactivate my account. Everything was working up until today (May 19, 2023).

Can anyone help me resolve this? Thanks in advance. Phil

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@plvpwil   i am afraid the credit card charge back is causing the latest issue as well

Please open ticket with support using direct message and work with them on a solution.  It is a bit late in the evening, there is a chance PM support won't reply until tomorrow 

Please message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.