cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not received

Nibbio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am writing to express my concern about a SIM card that I ordered eight days ago. I was informed that the SIM card would arrive within 5-7 business days, but it has not yet arrived. I am starting to get worried, as I need this SIM card for my phone service.

I have checked my mailbox and my doorstep every day, but I have not received the SIM card. I have also tried tracking the order online, but I am unable to find any information about the shipment.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter and let me know when I can expect to receive my SIM card.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

9 REPLIES 9

Cario

Ordered in Dec 2023 and still haven’t received it. Ordered another from Amazon and received within a week. Tried to place a ticket unsuccessfully as it kept asking me to log in multiple times ! Very frustrating. As a suggestion, either have Public Mobile SimCards available for purchase at a retailer or advise customers to order on Amazon instead ! I realize that many may not have access to Amazon, however, I’m certain someone they know has and can order for them. 

Jigarkumar

Yes I tried to submit a ticket but it’s asking for order number which don’t have. I just have a email when I paid for plan and along with it sim was free. How do I talk to real person?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pann  Submit ticket with support that’s to long 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Pann

I did not receive my SIM since three weeks

Nibbio

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say a huge thanks for all your help with my SIM card issue. I was seriously stressing out about it, but your suggestions were super helpful. I'm really grateful for your kindness and support. You guys are the best!

Cheers

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

It's funny @Nibbio 

These are the words of Public Mobile.

• Give constructive feedback to Public Mobile, because we appreciate that.

No matter how many complaints that come in about the time it takes to get a SIM card mailed to them, they still don't listen or do anything about it. It's a very poor business model to make a customer wait 3 weeks to get a SIM card in the mail. 50/50 chance they'll find a better provider before the SIM card comes. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nibbio 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Nibbio , I know the wait is frustrating. Sorry 😞 It took over 3 weeks to receive my SIM Card that I ordered from Public Mobile on here which was delivered through Canada Post! Some get theirs much faster though!

If you need /want one faster you could do what I did after that & order one from Amazon for $4.99 plus tax which has free shipping if you have Prime! Or try to get a SIM Card locally but I think it cost $10 plus tax! If you this you can save the one you receive from here as a spare incase you lose one or pass it onto someone else that you may want to refer 😉 

Telus, Koodo, or Mobile Klinik store

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/nb/store-locator

Amazon Canada  $4.99 + tax & free shipping with Amazon Prime

Public Mobile SIM Card on Amazon

Edit: Fixed typos!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nibbio 

Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks

However, since it has been close to 10  days, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way.  They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

Please open ticket by private message CS agent here:
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.