cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM PIN

Bunkmuffin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a new Sim Pin. 

I am unable to connect with or send a message to a customer service agent. 

Is this system affected by the Hairycane that has been ravaging Florida or the one that hit Atlantic Canada?

12 REPLIES 12

@dabr wrote:

@Bunkmuffin    To submit a ticket requires that you log into your community account again (not self serve)

When opening a ticket, the customer is requested for both.

@Bunkmuffin    To submit a ticket requires that you log into your community account again (not self serve) even though you are already logged in.  That's part of the verification to submit a ticket via chatbot.

edit:  @Bunkmuffin   Make sure clear your browser cache/cookies or use incognito/private mode.

Bunkmuffin

I can log into my account just fine but I can't log in with the same info to create a ticket. Is it the system or more likely me?

Hi @Bunkmuffin does your sim card work on another phone?  You keep saying sim pin,  you could be looking for the device carrier unlock PUK which PM won't be able to help anyway.  If it is that PUK, you will need to go back to the carrier where you got your phone originally

If it is really the sim card PIN, message PM CS agent again today.  And make sure to check the Community inbox

Bunkmuffin

All I am getting when I load my phone is a message that I am not registered on the system, my sim pin is blocked and I need a sim PUK. I'm not getting any answers from the service staff because there isn't any and yesterday I was referred to Telus. They tell me they don't have access to the Public mobile operating system. If this doesn't get solved today I'm going elsewhere. 

Bunkmuffin

All I am getting when I load my phone is a message that I am not registered on the system, my sim pin is blocked and I need a sim PUK. I'm not getting any answers from the service staff because there isn't any and yesterday I was referred to Telus. They tell me they don't have access to the Public mobile operating system. If this doesn't get solved today I'm going elsewhere. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bunkmuffin wrote:

I need a new Sim Pin. 

Is this system affected by the Hairycane that has been ravaging Florida or the one that hit Atlantic Canada?

@Bunkmuffin    Lol...that's an interesting autocorrection?

@Bunkmuffin 

Category 1 in Raleigh this morning at 110-140 km/h.

Commenting in general and seeing what happen with Fiona. 

@BKNS27 wrote:

I assume that most carrier’s cell towers are affected by Ian.

@BKNS27- Ian hasn't arrived in Canada yet.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bunkmuffin 

Not sure if you want a SIM PUK or PIN to access your account?

Could we get more information?

If you can post on this Community then you can contact a CS_Agent by private message (envelope icon) above or create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot bottom of page.

I assume that most carrier’s cell towers are affected by Ian.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

"Sim Pin"? The pin you need is in your account. Can you log in to your account? If so then you can change the pin there. Then you can use it for the support.

What seems to be the problem that you need to contact them for? Maybe we can help you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Bunkmuffin   sim card puk that you need?

you can open ticket with CS agent for that:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Unlock a phone
then Click "Sim card PUK"
next Click "Contact Us"
finally Click "Click her to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.