cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card did not arrive in time to claim promotion.

David709
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I guess due to COVID-related delays, the SIM card I ordered did not arrive in time for me to claim a deal that expired on Jan. 15. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Dave

4 REPLIES 4

Bruiser

our sim card ran late aswell they extended that offer until feb now. youll still qualify when the card arrives

David709

Thanks!

Yes but another identical offer runs until Jan 25. At least you have until January 25 to activate on it as long as it is still open for registration...not certain...

Just looked and it is extended once again into February. I would register your email under the current offer on the home page and then activate. I honestly dont know what the secret is to ensuring you are registered for the latest offer versus an old one. At least the current offers are identical to each other but there have been times where multiple different offers overlap. All very confusing but as long as you haven't activated yet, just register again on the current offer and then activate.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Year-Savings-Get-your-second-month-...

AE_Collector

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@David709 wrote:

Hello,

I guess due to COVID-related delays, the SIM card I ordered did not arrive in time for me to claim a deal that expired on Jan. 15. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Dave

As you pointed out yourself...that promo expired before you activated.

Make sure to use someones referal code to get the $10 credited to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.