cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card Did Not Arrive

sagar4155
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered 3x SIM cards from Public Mobile and it was fulfilled via UPS. The courier said the package had been delivered but without a doorbell ring or anything we could not recover the package. I have tried to file a ticket but I get an “Error logging in” message when attempting to do so. Does anyone know how I can get the SIM cards or my money back?

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Before logging in, @sagar4155 , clear all system cache and cookies, and open an incognito tab.

Now, try logging in again.

Instead of letting your system auto-fil the credentials, enter them manually in case they're putting an extra space or something where it shouldn't be.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @sagar4155 this is now something you have to work with CS agent for a solution 

open ticket with them by message 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@sagar4155 wrote:

I ordered 3x SIM cards from Public Mobile and it was fulfilled via UPS. The courier said the package had been delivered but without a doorbell ring or anything we could not recover the package. I have tried to file a ticket but I get an “Error logging in” message when attempting to do so. Does anyone know how I can get the SIM cards or my money back?

There is  a possibiltiy that the carrier either delivered to the wrong address or that it was left outside near your front door and that the wind either blew it away or that someone else took it.  For creating a ticket, you are first asked for your Community login infromation and then your Self Serve account information. Which part is it failing at?  For the Self Seve part, a ticket can be still openend, by clicking ont he button that says that you can't verify your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.