cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell phone Problem

benjamin12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We are experiencing cell phone problem. We both have cell phones but cannot call out or receive call and voice mail. We can text! Is there an outage in Coldbrook, NS? 

11 REPLIES 11

@ureachedmichy 

wether or not it's an outage. PM is under Telus. if it is an outage, there would be multiple providers affected... Telus, Bell, Koodo, Virgin and lucky mobile would all have experienced the outage... there are tons of promos out there offering better deals than PM right now. maybe it is a good time for you to find something better. 

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi there!

My name is Maria and thank you so much for reaching us! I hope that you are doing excellent today!

PM Agent: If you post such reply here customers will think this is official Help forum handled by PM staff and will start posting personal info here which is not what we and PM wants.

Thank you @Maria_G & @CS_Agent for responding to @ureachedmichy 

However please bear in mind that the original poster of this thread stating their problems with service is @benjamin12 

Please also kindly reach out to them via Private Message to initiate a service ticket.

Thanks

HALIMACS

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@benjamin12   please DO NOT REPLY @CS_Agent the information here

Please kindly message @CS_Agent here instead:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

ureachedmichy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am pretty sure no one works at this garbage company, time to move on what a joke.

@ureachedmichy wrote:

it is not a porting issue its an outage, i dont understand how many reports you people need to get to figure that out?

Relax, @ureachedmichy 

What I don't understand is how many folks new on this community haven't yet figured out that we are customers JUST LIKE YOU.   We're not Public Mobile employees or agents whatsoever.   We're here to offer options.

If you see an individual respond with the credentials CS_Agent or PM within their username, they are employees.

OK, then sounds like a service outage affecting your area @benjamin12 

Is it detailed here:

TELUS Service Status

If not, let them know about it:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

ureachedmichy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it is not a porting issue its an outage, i dont understand how many reports you people need to get to figure that out?

benjamin12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

long lasting customer

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

To be clear, @benjamin12 , are you brand new here, or longer standing customers?

Just trying to determine whether porting issue or service outage related.

Outage map here:

TELUS Service Status

Need Help? Let's chat.