cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run out of Data - why in the second line there is an Expired?

Lewis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Guys... I know I had 12 GB of data to use for 3 month but It still run out... watching too much stream at one point..Now no internet on cell till end of month, back to 2007!

..I just logged into the self management centre and I noticed that I have an expired flag... Just want to make sure it is only the data expired right? My plan, 120 per 3 month would still exist after renewing my plan?

thanks and Best

Lewis2017-07-18_11-32-53.png

7 REPLIES 7

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Acekiller wrote:

if i remember correctly, I believe the mods can help you do a early renewal of your plan.  Try PM the mods and see if you can renew your plan earlier.

^^^ THIS ^^^

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lewis wrote:

Another question.. I have my data run out last Thursday or Wed and I had no cell phone data since. However I just noticed that on July 16th I was posted with 730 mb or data and on July 17th (yesterday) I was posted with 1400 mb of data

Knowing I had no data to use ( I canot even use imessage whatsapp), who do those data get assessed?

2017-07-18_12-01-47.png

@Lewis did you maybe send and/or receive some photos or videos over MMS messaging (text messaging with attachments) that day?  They would still show in here even though they don't count againt your plan's data amount.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

if i remember correctly, I believe the mods can help you do a early renewal of your plan.  Try PM the mods and see if you can renew your plan earlier.

If that's the case contact mod
If there data missing issue
Also for your reference download my data management or data witness works pretty well for tracking data usage and you can customize plan according to pm plan. Been using for a while.
Contact mod
Send your email address
Phone number
Explanation of issues
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

you will see the expired message because of the promo. Only shows expired because the promotion is no longer offered. I have it on my 12GB fall promo plan

Lewis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Another question.. I have my data run out last Thursday or Wed and I had no cell phone data since. However I just noticed that on July 16th I was posted with 730 mb or data and on July 17th (yesterday) I was posted with 1400 mb of data

Knowing I had no data to use ( I canot even use imessage whatsapp), who do those data get assessed?

2017-07-18_12-01-47.png

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Not to worry about this expired term its shows on all user profile who have 12gb plan.
You will get 12gb lte on your renewal date.
And ignore that expired word under overview. Has nothing to do with your plan
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.