cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

AurelieV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in California for a few days, my account shows one-time Int'l LD bonus 442 mins left but still I cannot call or listen to my voicemail. So i am guessing roaming is not part of what i got in this international bonus? 

Thanks for sharing your experience 

3 REPLIES 3

@hycm53 wrote:

@AurelieV wrote:

I am in California for a few days, my account shows one-time Int'l LD bonus 442 mins left but still I cannot call or listen to my voicemail. So i am guessing roaming is not part of what i got in this international bonus? 

You need PM US data , talk and text add on to make call, receive call, etc. when you're in US.

The data and text messaging parts of that add-on aren't necessary to be able to use voice roaming.  There is a another US roaming add-on that will enable voice roaming (and text messaging) for lower price that doesn't include data.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@AurelieV wrote:

You need PM US data , talk and text add on to make call, receive call, etc. when you're in US.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AurelieV   sorry that one time LD bonus is to be used FROM Canada to call other countries, and not to be used to call back Canada from another country

To check voicemail, you can download FREE VoIP app TextNow and you can call back Canada for free using the app

Need Help? Let's chat.