cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Hann0299
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As much as I am absolutely loving the rewards, do you guys think more options to gain rewards should be available? 

6 REPLIES 6

HI @Hollister yes, it is definitely harder than before

But to those who never experienced the "Good old days", the 5% is still decent rewards.  Most people are now getting $40 plan, so you can roughly $2 a month, this is just like Autopay discount.  And then Anniversary for 10 points, so people can easily get around $34 in a year.    Yes, not as good as legacy, but it is still better than Lucky and Chatr with no rewards

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

I hope not because that's a good reason to lose a lot of customers 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hann0299 

The current point system for new customers is so inferior to the legacy rewards system. It's a struggle to accumulate 15 points before you can use them to discount your plan. If anything .... Telus will eventually modify their current rewards system to benefit themselves.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hann0299 

There are always options to gain rewards:

- Refer a Friend to join PM

- Get involved helping others on this Community

- Once a year More is Merrier promo for free bonus data and LD calling

- If you are on the Points system, there are contests

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Hann0299   I don't think what we say matters, PM does not run by customers like this.   🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Hann0299  Would be nice to see , but there’s 4 ways already to earn rewards as is . Not sure what else you can incorporate rewards into . But I’d be all for it . Or at the very least just make the current rewards more valuable x2

Need Help? Let's chat.