cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

dian_34
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  •  Hi! I made a payment on my plan. I still have not received my points back it's way past 48  hours to receive them. This is the second time I'm posting this. I've put in a ticket I haven't received any help with this problem.
5 REPLIES 5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Yes, from Joining Public Points (publicmobile.ca) , it shows 48 hours, which mean 2 days

(4 days is just to setup your Public Point profiles.  If you already on Public Points, no worry about the 4 days)

Reward Points Earned How do I earn it? When do I receive it?

Points Back5% back for every dollar spentEarn points just by paying your bill. For every dollar you spend (on your plan and on add-ons), you’ll make 5% of it back in points. Spend away!Within 48 hours of your spend

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @dian_34 

It could take up to 4 days to showing in your account,

Public Points (publicmobile.ca)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dian_34 

Hopefully you will get your points before the CS_Agent gets back to you.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you logged into the separate rewards website using the same login as your self-serve account? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dian_34   Yes,  you should get the points within 48 hours.

Did you open a ticket with PM Support last time you had the issue?  Did they have to manually apply?

If you didn't put in the ticket last time, I suggest you put it in now.  Just make sure you waited the full 48 hours already.  To open ticket with PM :

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.