cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

SweeneyRG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I redeemed Points which I thought were for Canada Data, but it turns out it was for USA data, which is if no use to me. So I went and found more data which I thought was for Canada, as it didn't say USA dats. So I got that and come to find out it was for USA AGAIN!  Can customer service help me reverse this so I can get extra Canada Data as I am out of province and need data.  Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SweeneyRG wrote:

I redeemed Points which I thought were for Canada Data, but it turns out it was for USA data, which is if no use to me. So I went and found more data which I thought was for Canada, as it didn't say USA dats. So I got that and come to find out it was for USA AGAIN!  Can customer service help me reverse this so I can get extra Canada Data as I am out of province and need data.  Thank you

@SweeneyRG 

for honest mistake like that, PM support should be able to help.  Please engage them by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.